Becoming a NERA Member and Registering for the 2017 Conference
All attendees of the 2017 NERA Conference must also be NERA Members, so you must either renew your membership or join NERA before you can register for the conference.
To pay your membership dues and register for the conference, please go to the NERA website http://www.nera-education.org/
. If you need to renew your membership, you should have received your invoice via email.
Membership Dues (October 15, 2017 – October 14, 2018)
- Professional members - $40.00
- Full-time Student members - $15.00
- Retired members - $15.00
Once you have renewed your membership or become a new member, you can register for the event. Instructions for registration are as follows:
2017 Conference Registration Fees – On or Before October 1st (after October 1st):
- Go to this link.
- Once you begin the online registration process, we request that you pay special attention to the section titled “Event Information”.
- We need to get an estimate of how many meals you will have at the hotel, so when you check the "Please check here if you plan to attend at least one meal" box, you will see a list of all possible options.
- If you want to sign up for any pre-conference or in-conference workshops, you must indicate that during the registration process. Click “pre-conference and in-conference workshops”. A list of all workshops will show up. Check the box by the workshop(s) you want to attend. This will be your way of signing up. There is limited capacity for the workshops and they are first come, first serve so sign up early to hold your place.
- Click the “new member” box if you are a new member. If someone referred you, please indicate who in the open box that will pop up.
- Please use PayPal to pay your membership.*
- Please note that the following meals are included with conference registration: Dinner Wednesday; Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Thursday; Breakfast & Lunch Friday.
- Please note that to receive the regular registration rate, you must register for the conference by October 1st! After this date, a late fee will be added to the regular rates. As a reminder, the following are the registration fees for this year:
*NERA Membership Refund Policy
All membership purchases are final.
NERA Conference Registration Refund Policy
The deadline to receive a refund for registration is two weeks (14 days) before the conference.
Conference registration cancellations received prior to the deadline are eligible to receive a refund less a $10 service fee.
Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
Cancellations will be accepted by email in writing and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment, or for members paying by check or cash NERA will issue a check within 14 days.
- Professional member - $185.00 ($225.00)
- Full-time Student - $60.00 ($100.00)
- Retired member - $120.00 ($120.00)
Reserving Your Room at the Trumbull Marriott
Registering for the Trumbull Marriott
Finally, don’t forget to register for the hotel by October 3rd to ensure you get the discounted rate of $145 per night. Reserve online at this link
or call 1.800.682.4095 and tell them you are attending the NERA conference.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at NERAConferenceChairs@gmail.com
Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing everyone at NERA in October.